Friday, May 7, 2010

SWEET JANCY'S BLESSING DAY - MAY 2, 2010

Our sweet little Jancy was blessed by her Uncle Monte on May 2, 2010. She was a little angel through the blessing as well as the through the entire meeting. We spent one night with my Mom and Dad and had a nice visit and one night with the Henderson family. We had a great time.
Jancy in her blessing dress - she is so precious!
My Mom and Dad are so cute! I love them!
Happy Jancy pictures!
Proud Dad!Proud Big Brother!

Funny Boys!
Our Club - Dad is helping us get it painted inside!

1 comment:

reesekelleyandboys said...

so so cute! Good job on the blogging, I'm proud of you! Ugh Jancy is so dang cute, seriously and i love the pic of Grandma and Grandpa its a really good picture! The UFC fort is stinken CUTE I can't believe that! love you